Monday, March 28, 2011

Jasmine M.11 2011

This image came from:strategyanalytics.com
I can't believe there is a new Nintendo!O.M.G theres already like 3 or 4 out.I think alot of people will buy the New Nintendo.They say it's really AWESOME!We saw a video on the New DS.I think lots of people will buy this one because it's 3D and it takes 3D pictures.I wouldn't buy the New Nintendo because i'm not into games and stuff like that so yeah I wouldn't buy it.The very first Nintendo that came out my Mom and Dad bought one for me and my brother and my little sister I think it was 2 years ago,if not it was last year.But we don't use them anymore.My little sister is the only one that uses the DS.I think the 3D Nintendo well maybe parents will buy them for their kids,but I think that after a while the kids will get tired of it and move on to something different.Lots of kids play the XBOX and PSP more than they play the DS.I mean the Nintendo DSI bearely came out and lots of parents bought them for the kids and they don't use them anymore.They are mostly into the XBOX and PSP.But I think the New Nintendo is pretty AWESOME!It also has 2 Sensors which is really cool well I think.Well I hope lots of people buy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment