Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Jasmine M. 7 2011

What does the word "teamwork" mean to you?
The word teamwork to me means that you and a group are or were working together and yall didn't fight over anything,and that yall worked together on everything.


How do you see these students trying to work together?
I see that they work together by dancing with each other and not arguing with each other about who they want to dance with.I think they are trying to be like adults,like they don't argue about anything they just dance.


How important was teamwork for these students?
It was very important,because they had to learn how to dance with each other without arguing about who they want to dance with or where they want to be,or what they want to dance to.


What do you think is the main message that these students should take away from this experience? I think the main message is that they have to learn how to dance with each other like they need to learn how to do what an adult tells them what to do.


How will you work together with your teammates in Globaloria?

I will work with them,by helping someone if they need help,or if I need help I think they will be nice enough to help me.But that's what I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment