Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Jasmine M. 9 2011

I think the kids at that school really cares about what happen in Japan.They are really trying to help them.If we could do that I would definitely help.Because if that was us I would want people helping us.The kids are doing this because they want to not because the have to.It's like the little girl said They want to help because maybe one day it might be them so they are trying to help as much as they can.The kids wore Red and White to represent Japan the kids that wore Red and White gave a dollar.I think it's really nice of them.It's like the little boy said to he wants them to have clothes to wear because the water washed up all the houses,people,and their clothes it washed up everything.The school already collected 500 dollars,they are trying to collect 2,000 dollars.But if they already have 500 dollars,I think they can get 2,000.I fell really bad for the people that died and for the people that lived in Japan now they don't have anywhere to live,sleep,they don't have clothes,no food.If I could,I would really help them.I would give them anything they need to survive.I think they suffered alot.I feel really bad for them.If there was something I could do to help I would do anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment