Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The Shopping Spree

I played these two games called Are You Making The Right Choices and ,Shop Till You Drop and you have to answer some questions on the first one and answer if your making the right choices or not .On the second one you just find stuff you wanna go to the prom in and you have $600.00 to buy all your stuff on the game you don`t have to spend all of it only some of it.I spent only $500.00 and I bought a little but lots of stuff at the same time.I bought a dress,a flower for the guys hand,manicure,a limo.It is very interesting and I like it so much.It does look good it is very cool.It is clear to me.It does work well.It does have suggestions for improvement.I like to learn how to make games and how to make games and how to make different things like I really don`t know what but really different kinds of things.I like to make lots of stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment