Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Making The Right Choices

The name of the game is making the right choices and the purpose of the game is to answer some questions teenagers would answer and it tells you if there correct or not.It is really cool and I like it a lot it is very cool.It does look good and it is fun.You do use a user and it is cool.I think it does have improvement and suggestions.I want to learn how to design a game like that and I want to make another game just like The Shopping Spree and I hope people like it and keep on playing it when they see it.I would love to play my games and other peoples games.I like to play the games on the wiki page and look forward to play peoples games in Austin on the computer and I hope they are pretty fun.I play The Shopping Spree every time at home and in technology.I play Making The Right Choices too and they are both very fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment