Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Globey's

1 . What did you think about the article ? The article was really good . He got good information , he wasn't negative about anything . He showed respect , & meaning to the games he mentioned . 

2 . How did it make you feel to read about your school and Globaloria , a program that you participate in ? It made me feel excited , wanted , original . & about Globaloria a lot of kids don't use . Were the only school in Austin that have Globaloria . Which I think is really cool & fun .

3 . If your game was featured in the article , how did it make you feel ? Proud , happy ? My game was not featured in the article .

4 . If your game was not featured in the article , what would you like for the author to have said about your game ? I would of wanted him to mention my partners name , & mine . & For him to have said nice , positive things about our games . & I would like if he would show respect . 

5 . Which game do you think the author should have mentioned in his article and why ? I think he should have mentioned " Oil Spill Rescue . " It was a really good game . & The art was really good to , I think they should have been a finalists . 

No comments:

Post a Comment