Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Game Review

1. What did you learn from your choice of games & genres to review ?
Sports & racing : Racing .

I learned some math in the games I played . I played a game where you race , and while racing you have to hit the cars that are factors of a number . The game gives you a number and you have to find the factors of that number .


2.Name any game genres features that stood out to you either because the way they were interesting or because they could be improved ?

Action , Adventure , & Puzzles & Mazes . These stood out to me because of the way they looked . I liked these game genres . They were really fun & challenging .

Write down any questions you have about a game or genre choose .


3 comments:

  1. I agree with you but sometimes puzzles and mazes get annoying because probably it keeps repeating or its just to hard same thing for the other genres.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jasmine you need to BOLD the questions then they are going to see your blog and they are going to say that were are the questions that is the first thing that is going to come out there head. Also your blog is very organize it looks very neat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your post was very interesting because you talked about the racing and sports genre.Also about the game that you played I think I haved played that game before where you have to hit the right answer.Very interesting post

    ReplyDelete