Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Jasmine M.#1,2011

I think it's a great idea that Google decided to host a Science Fair.Maybe lots of people will enter the Science Fai. It will probably end up being difficult to decide the winner.I can't really actually see myself entering the Science Fair,but if I was to enter then I would well I would have to think really hard about what I would do to enter.I would be too shy to enter.Especially because it's going to be students from all over the world.I would have to think about my ideas for this type of project.I would focus on Life Science.I know lots of people that would enter the Science Fair,and probably would win.

4 comments:

  1. that is truth wat you say it be fun but same thing is gonna be hard going aganist people from the world

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Know right it would be awesome !Well anywayss good job ![;

    ReplyDelete
  3. TRUE That it looks like you payed attention to the video

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job on putting those great ideas I will enjoy being in it i think that if you deside to enter you will enjoy it to.:p

    ReplyDelete