Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Jasmine M.3 1010........

1.What Are Your Thoughts About The Documentary??My Thoughts About The Documentary..I thought is was good,and I liked how it talked about Earth and all it's problems and why were having these problems and how we are having the problems.
2.What Do You Think About Global Warming??My Thoughts About Global Warming......I think global warming is bad,and it's harming our Earth,and the animals,and people.So we need to find a way to stop>Global Warming<.
3.How Does The Information You Hear Make You feel??The things I hear about global warming and other bad things like that make me feel sad,and mad because it's harming the animals,and people,and our home which is >Earth<.So when I hear things like that or see,I get real sad and mad to see our home,and animals that way.
4.What Can We Do To Prevent Ultimate Destruction??We can protest.Or maybe someone can talk to the people and tell them not to do anything.Or we can also have meetings about the destruction.

No comments:

Post a Comment